28 September 2011

The Environment

In this project we were asked to produce a picture of the landscape. Basically I'm finding it quite hard; I don't like them as much, as portraits...
Mostly in my pictures you can find people or just pieces of human body, which means that most of my pictures include something connected with people (even some shape such a shadow makes me more satisfied about my photograph).
I guess for my final images (is quite long way but already I’m thinking about it) I’ll include people, just small piece of them.
So far I took some pictures of my previous surrounding in London. Firstly I didn’t think about them so serious, I just found them interesting. So I grab my camera and I started shooting.
It wasn’t easy, literally dangerous because I was leaning out the window on the 4th floor. But it doesn’t matter, it was worth it, because I like this mirrored effect and I think I’ll keep this idea for medium or large format camera, but for this cameras I’ll need to find more safe place such a balcony or terrace.



No comments:

Post a Comment