7 October 2011

Bodies and Objects by Christian Vogt


I went through Christian Vogt gallery and archive and found few more picture.  According to picture above there is big series called ‘In Camera: Eight-two Images by Fifty-Two women’
In every single picture except the model was a wooden box. For this reason pictures got another value, they become more interesting; sometimes a bit funny.






This series is a little confusing for me. Sometimes I think the box is more important than woman in the picture. But I think that’s the thing which makes these pictures more interesting.

1974 
stone, presentation-series
There is one more series which I found really interesting.  Is object photography but human body is included. In this part object is more important than the person in photograph. Basically is a presentation of the object and it’s not presented by itself, somebody is presenting it…




No comments:

Post a Comment